SEO services are at an all-time high in the recent past. Much of this can be attributed to a large number of new entrants into the online marketplace due to the pandemic. Every business wants to make their online presence felt by ranking higher in search results. Just like oxygen is vital for the survival of living beings, SEO is vital for the online endurance of your product or service.
Traditional SEO consists of Local SEO and enterprise SEO. These both are subsets of traditional SEO. This implies that the basics of SEO remain the same within these subsets. We will focus on enterprise SEO here, from which the question arises; what exactly constitutes enterprise SEO services? When do you need enterprise SEO services?
Before we dive into answering these delicacies surrounding enterprise SEO services, let’s give you a quick refresher of SEO to revise the basic concept.
SEO – A Rapid Refresher
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a procedure that enhances the visibility of your product or service in search results of search engines like Google. Your business shows up in top rankings in organic searches. This helps potential customers in finding your business and thereby drives traffic to your site.
Suppose you own a countrywide chain of restaurants. Ideally, you would want your restaurants to appear in top results for local as well as global searchers. This is where SEO performs its miracle and gets your business to rank in top searches. Furthermore, Local SEO is also included in many enterprise SEO packages that would make sure you get local traffic as well.
Now let’s break down what enterprise SEO services really are.
What are Enterprise SEO Services?
Enterprise SEO services are basically traditional SEO services with enhanced SEO strategies to cater to the needs of a large company. In other words, the basic components of traditional SEO are used to boost the SEO of enterprise-level organizations having a complex target audience.
Big companies usually have large websites with many pages. Their demand for driving traffic and turning it into potential revenue is very driven as compared to small and medium enterprises. To fulfill this gap a focused and tailor-made SEO strategy for large corporations is required for their growth.
Enterprise SEO services make sure you reach the top of the search engine results page (SERP) but staying at the top is another part of these services. Therefore, enterprise SEO is an ongoing process that changes with the needs of the industry, business environment, and individual needs of a product or service.
Now you may ask when should you switch to enterprise SEO services. The aspects of switching to an enterprise SEO plan are discussed below.
Switching to Enterprise SEO Services
Switching from traditional to enterprise SEO solutions may be a cause for celebration for companies. This switch is an indicator that your company has grown so big that traditional SEO solutions are just not enough for your needs. Therefore, you decide on switching to enterprise SEO services for your enterprise-level company.
You may be wondering the key indicators to make this big leap from traditional to enterprise SEO services. Here are those signs:
- If your website depends largely on paid advertisements to appear in search results, consider it a sign to consult enterprise solutions. Paid advertisements are data-driven advertisement strategies that you deploy for appearing in Google search results. You can move on from these hefty paid advertisements through organically achieved results with enterprise SEO services.
- When your website ranks for a large number of long-tail keywords, which actually are three to four words, it is an indicator to switch your SEO service. Long-tail keywords are detailed search queries and have a much lower search volume as compared to short keywords. They can be optimized for even better short terms that give searchers of your product or service the accurate keywords for further driving the traffic.
- Any big company having a website that struggles with organic ranking for short-tail keywords should actively seek enterprise solutions. Short-tail keywords are competitive keywords that are mostly searched by your target audience. Failing in driving organic traffic from your industry-specific short keywords is a key indicator of making a switch to complete SEO services.
- Choice of your SEO agency and the relevant SEO package is very important. It may be that your company is already working with a good SEO agency but the choice of your current SEO package may reflect otherwise. You may be investing in traditional SEO services which is ideal for small to medium-sized enterprises but now that your company is growing, enterprise SEO solutions may be the need of the hour.
- Accurate performance reporting is the hallmark of any good SEO service. In many traditional SEO services, performance reports are limited in one or another way. This is rectified in enterprise SEO services by providing robust analytics, reports, graphs, and relevant suggestions to improve your SEO strategy. You can use these advanced analytics to your advantage by focusing on key areas to surpass your competition.
- Customized SEO packages are available with almost every SEO agency. The issue here is that not all but enterprise SEO solutions offer more customization. You can discuss your online business strategy with your SEO agency and work in tandem with the expertise of your chosen SEO agency. Therefore, you get more control of your SEO strategy through enterprise SEO services.
Once you have decided to upgrade to enterprise SEO services, you may consider the different types of SEO services offered within the package. You may choose from a wide variety of services that best complement your business needs.
Types of SEO Services for Your Enterprise
The types of services you can choose within your enterprise SEO services package are discussed below.
Organic SEO Solutions
Organic solutions are the best fit for any enterprise. There is no match for organically driven traffic to your website because it optimizes your keywords and content to naturally rank you higher in search results. Moreover, organic search results can result in reduced paid advertisements as well. You won’t need to invest your hard-earned revenue in paid advertisements because organic SEO comes naturally.
Organic SEO solutions include:
- Keyword research
- Content optimization
- Website load-time optimization
- Regular website audits to rectify broken links and errors that hinder organic reach.
- Performance reporting of the organic SEO results after a set time
Local SEO Services
Local SEO is a subset of traditional SEO. It basically targets your audience based on the different location(s) where your business operates. If your enterprise operates in multiple locations with differing SEO appetites, local SEO is the only solution.
Local SEO services generally include the following:
- Local SEO Analysis
- Local content creation
- Keeping a check on reviews and ratings from the local audience
- Assessment of brand awareness in the area
- Ensure local citations
- Improving your rankings on Google My Business, Google Maps, and other related platforms.
International SEO Services
Any enterprise big enough to cater to a global audience needs a global outlook for SEO services. International SEO services involve different geographies of varying needs. Enterprise SEO services conduct robust research to understand how each country differs concerning its audience. Moreover, it sets up different domains for your website for different countries to drive traffic.
International SEO services include the following:
- Country-specific content creation
- Language optimization for different languages spoken in target countries
- Management of multiple domains of your website
- Global industry-specific keyword research
Video Related SEO Services
High-quality videos drive a huge bulk of traffic. Search engines are becoming even better by positioning video-related links higher in their search rankings. Therefore, only the written content is not enough for achieving optimal traffic. Large corporations should always be a step ahead of their competition and video-related SEO services provide the same competitive edge.
Video related SEO services include the following:
- Deployment of strategic video content in key areas
- YouTube video content optimization
- Linking video content to written content for additional traffic stream
Can You Outsource SEO?
Outsourcing SEO is definitely possible as an enterprise company since you may not have the talent in house to do the SEO work needed to market your enterprise business.
The Final Word – Key Takeaways
As an enterprise, you may be looking to enhance your online presence by utilizing all resources at your disposal. It is very likely that you may already be working with an SEO agency to get the optimal results for building your online clientage. However, you may still be deploying traditional SEO services for doing the task of an enterprise SEO service. This is where you need to make the switch and consider enterprise SEO services as your guiding light.
If your plan is to test the international markets, enterprise SEO services offer a less risky way forward. International markets are very sensitive to market fluctuations thereby toying with the SEO requirements to stand out with every passing moment. There is often a very little margin of error for large businesses. You cannot keep on investing in irrelevant SEO packages and expect to drive results for your mammoth business. Instead, enterprise SEO services can save you from trial and error shock by paving way for your company to grow beyond the borders!